To assist companies that already benefit from NATRUE certification, to support new customers but also to inform all those interested in the production process of organic and natural cosmetics, on Tuesday, 20th June, at 11 am (CEST), NATRUE will hold an online seminar. This initiative is free and open to the public.
Speakers at the event will be Dr. Mark Smith, Director General of NATRUE, and Diana Malcangi, External Scientific and Regulatory Consultant, who will explain, with a purely technical approach, how ingredients are formulated according to the NATRUE Standard. Specifically, the webinar will cover the following points:
- What is the added value of NATRUE?
- What is greenwashing and how to fight against it
- Requirements of the NATRUE Standard
- Differences between NATRUE and other Standards
- How to formulate according to the NATRUE Standard
- How to get the NATRUE certification step-by-step
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session, to answer all participant’s questions.
For more info, please visit the NATRUE website, where you can also register: https://natrue.org/join-natrues-free-webinar-and-learn-how-to-formulate-according- to-the-natrue-standard/
Just click on the green box “REGISTER HERE”, and follow the instructions to proceed with the registration.